– Stay informed. This website will be updated regularly as information becomes available.
-Influenza is thought to spread mainly person-to-person through coughing or sneezing of infected people.
-Take everyday actions to stay healthy.
1. Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
2. Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Alcohol-based hands cleaners are also effective.
3. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread that way.
4. Stay home if you get sick. CDC recommends that you stay home from work or school and limit contact with others to keep from infecting them.
-Follow public health advice regarding school closures, avoiding crowds and other social distancing measures.
-Find healthy ways to deal with stress and anxiety.